We collect anonymous data from every visitor to monitor traffic and fix bugs. For example, we collect information like web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, the IP address, browser type, browser language, and request timestamp.
Use of the Data
We only use your personal information to provide you the Doggos.com services or to communicate with you about the services or the website.
We employ industry-leading techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data that we store, including personal information.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request;
- we believe it's needed to enforce our Terms of Service, or that is legally required;
- we believe it's needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues;
- otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
Sharing of Data
We don't share your personal information with third parties.
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Doggos.com Website and service. We currently use Google Analytics, RankTrackr (traffic analysis, SEO optimization). We listed below what data these third parties extract exactly. Feel free to check out their own Privacy Policies to find out more.
- Google Analytics: anonymous (ad serving domains, browser type, demographics, language settings, page views, time/date), pseudonymous (IP address)
- RankTrackr: anonymous search term & location tracking
We also use social buttons provided by services like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Your use of these third party services is entirely optional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services’ privacy policies.